About six months ago, I started Project H, which was basically my way of using weightlifting to cope with a breakup and channel whatever whatever (~feelz) into something productive. Since the year is about over, here’s the breakdown:
- July weight: 192 lbs.
- Finishing weight: 213 lbs.
- July body fat %: 5.1%
- Finishing body fat %: 11.1%*
- July max squat: 205 lbs.
- Finishing max squat: 385 lbs.
- July max deadlift: 245 lbs.
- Finishing max deadlift: 455 lbs.
- July ass size: not large at all
- Ass size now: totally gimondous
OTHER FUN FACTS:
- average daily caloric intake: ~4,250-4,750 cal
- number of gallons of milk per day: 1
- "how the fuck am I getting out of bed today?" days: 73 or so